Applicant name

Enter the name of the person applying for the county parish holding (CPH) number.
Get help with this form


Contact RPA for help with applying for a CPH number.
Rural Payments Agency
Telephone (Defra rural services helpline): 03000 200 301
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm

Find out about call charges